What is a Point of Sale (POS)? If you search the web for any type…
Liquor Store Point of Sale System: Ordering and Receiving
Liquor Store POS Systems: Ordering & Receiving
As a liquor store POS system company, one of the most common struggles we hear deals with ordering and receiving inventory. In fact, this may be the most important process in operating a liquor retail business. The main complaint centers around the manual process involved in receiving the inventory by typing item by item. This is extremely time consuming, especially with larger orders. Does this sound familiar?
In speaking with liquor store owners, managers, and employees, we have found shared frustrations that hold true when it comes to ordering and receiving inventory using a cash register or an inefficient point of sale system.
The most common issues include:
- Time it takes to manually update the inventory
- Errors that occur while typing when receiving inventory (ex. Cost, Quantity)
- Inability to receive by the case, pack, or by the bottle
- Multiple entries for a single product due to parent/child relationship
- Lack of trust in accuracy of current inventory
- Not managing inventory because of the prolonged process
These issues can have a significant impact on the success of a liquor store, costing the business more money and leading to less sales. As a result, our clients and potential partners look for solutions to their problems.
These solutions include:
- Ability to scan inventory and eliminating the need to type in each item
- Manage the case breakdown accordingly under an item (case, pack, single)
- Automated ordering/purchase order system
With these recommendations, our clients aim to reduce human error and the time it takes to add inventory. A more efficient process will lead to a more accurate inventory control. With that, better purchasing decisions can be made based on what customers are buying. Our mission is to help our clients streamline their processes so that they can focus on growing the business. Therefore, mPower Beverage has designed the POS specific to liquor store needs.
When it comes to ordering and receiving, mPower Beverage offers the following tools:
- Case breakdown and Item management
- Tablet functionality for scanning on the move
- Simple Purchase Order process
- Automated Need-to-order reports (suggested order)
- Sales history for ordering
- Ability to easily edit cost and quantity
If these frustrations are some that you are experiencing, and you are in search of a solution tailored to you and your business, give us a call at 877-396-0141 or Click Here to contact us. Our focus is your business.
This Post Has 0 Comments