Liquor Store Inventory System
Beverage Specific Item Setup
- mPower’s inventory system lets you track beverage specific attributes such as name, description, case pack qty, bottle size, vintage, varietal and more.
- Within each item, track inventory by location, set Min/Max par counts, and add isle and bin locations.
Intelligent Ordering: Get The Right Inventory Mix
- Creating Orders
- Review on hand quantities and sales history by month on one screen to determine quantities needed.
- Review estimated Days Supply On Hand (DSOH) based on selling velocity.
- Order by the case, or by the unit.
- Order by a deal and let mPower’s intelligent ordering system recommend the right mix of products.
- Compare items for multiple vendors and multiple locations. mPower will sort the items by vendor and location and create the needed purchase orders for you.
- If you prefer, purchase orders can also be created directly by vendor.
- Sending Orders
- Once you approve the order, the purchase orders are created and are ready to be sent.
- The purchase orders can be emailed to your vendors or printed out to hand to a sales person.
Receiving into Inventory
- To Do List
- Utilize our To Do List, which shows all purchase orders that haven’t been received. You can simply receive all of the items at once or make any changes to quantities or cost to make them match the invoice sent by your vendor.
- Once you confirm the receiving document, the purchase order is closed and removed from your To Do list.
- Quick Receive
- Items can also be received by scanning them into the quick receive. It will find the item and receive it from the next order.
- Utilize wireless Windows 7 or 8 tablets to create inventory adjustments, purchase orders, run reports, or receive orders
- Print shelf tags for items either individually or in bulk
- Transfer – Create transfers within your company from one location to another